About Me

Hi, my name is Carly and I'm 14 years yrs old. I started this blog to meet other creative people and to share my artwork. Enjoy!

Saturday, August 2, 2008

a new train of thought...

i realized the other day that i am a scrapbook of thoughts..
im into so many things that i cant handle everything on one plate.
im so excited about my field hockey i completely forget all about my art!
i really try to set time aside for art and thins week, i will make a masterpiece! [not perfect, but a lil' sumthin' sumthin'    :)]
i think i will try to use as many things as possible to make something that screams out  CARLY!
i dunno.i just think that im stressed for so many reasons and art is my only way to calm down. i've promised myself that even if i do make a mistake i will let it go and just deal with it instead of flipping out and having a meltdown like i used to have...
so many things are on my mind..
1.field hockey season starts august 25th
2.trip to disney is in 15 days!!!  [eeekkk!!!!!]
3.my art hasnt been up and running for a while!   :(
so technically, i need some me time to just sit down, relax, and make some art.

so.
anyways. im soooo sorry to everyone that i dissappointed that i havent written in like a week!!!
as i said before..
ive been busybusybusy! lol. my hair has been growing pretty fast according to mom and friends. right now, its probably under my bra-line! [people..this is hugeee!!!] my hair grows soooo slow. it probably grows a centimeter a year. literally!
this thursday me and my "bee eff eff" are going on a little vacation together! and hopefully two more of my bee eff eff's will be coming too! my fingers are crossed! lol. her parents' built a house in florida, mass. [yes, florida, mass.] and it is sooo nice. its in the middle of nowhere so ther's no pesky neightbors. theres some really cool trails that are rocky, dirty, and plain out FUN to go quadding on! i dont seem like the type that quads but when i do, woo im an animal! 

last summer i went with her to her house in mass. and we went on the quads and it had rained a few nights before so there were bunches of puddles and mud everywhere so we went full speed through them and oh my gosh it was amazing!

theres bears up there, because her house is kinda in the mountains, and they come up to the house andi guess one time they came up on her back deck and were like looking through the back windows.
if i was there, id be flipping out! i mean bears are so cute on tv but i guess in person theyre more intimidating than anything!
anywayss.
im excited for that and i hope that my art will start up soon!!
comment!

love &hugs.
cArLy<3


1 comment:

Connie said...

Oh you are so lucky Carly---next week I start back to school!

Peace & Love.